30th Aug 2018New Contracts
Birmingham Airport Limited have appointed Summit Electrical to carry out the design and installation works for the new contract DB10 LV Switchboard, LV Generator, Controls and Energy Monitoring and Power Management System Upgrade.
Summit shall undertake the role of Principle Designer and Contractor and be wholly responsible for all aspects of the detailed design and supply of all associated Civil Works.
Under these works BAL wishes to upgrade the system in order to;-
• Improve system performance.
• Provide a futureproof and fully supported operating platform and control capabilities.
• Provide web-based information of the EMS system
• Provide information on site energy consumption
• Provide reporting facilities
• Enable the upgrade of the existing server hardware and operating system
• Support industry standard protocols such as Modbus, OPC, SQL and XML